Critical Thinking Training
To stay competitive, you must have this skill!
Critical thinking helps you step back, examine your thought processes and make them more effective. You’ll ask the right questions, challenge assumptions and see others’ viewpoints with clarity. Business leaders agree it’s the only way to think at work — because it helps you get the best possible results.
This Critical Thinking training course can be delivered at your premises by one of our expert local or international trainers.
Contact us today for a quote or enroll now into the next course date.
Learning Outcomes – Critical Thinking
- Explore real-world examples of why critical thinking is so important in business
- Learn to use critical thinking skills when making business decisions
- Choose the right techniques to recognize assumptions and draw conclusions
- Know how to translate an abstract idea into something tangible
- Minimize the impact of job pressures on your thinking processes
- React with curiosity instead of emotion
- Get a roadmap for developing your critical thinking skills
Course Outline – Critical Thinking
In this course, you’ll get hands-on experience with a battery of practical tools (including the Watson-Glaser® Critical Thinking II Development Report) to help you make critical thinking an indispensable part of your skill set. You’ll find out things you didn’t know about yourself and make discoveries that can literally change your life. Instead of concentrating on theories, you’ll be working with an expert instructor to get comfortable with a concrete set of tools. You’ll then be ready to benefit from your new skills immediately when you return to your job.